Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Good Morning, I Don"t Want To Smell Your Vagina


OK so what's up with smelly vagina women in the gym.

How do I know this you ask? Because I am the unfortunate soul doing crunches on the mat directly below (and slightly to the left) of your squats as you blow your vagina air onto my face.

I mean really. I understand that women roll out of bed going directly to the gym, and shower after, this makes perfect sense. But there should be a few pre-workout, pre-shower ground rules before they even think about sliding that membership card.

Personally, I minimally "rinse off" before going to the gym early in the morning, with a quick spritz of body spray.

This is a must.

For those who don't bother, I say all gym's need to install a secret electronic vajayjay sniffer. If the levels are above a 2, a quick shot of Fabreeze between the legs goes unnoticed as they enter. Anything between a 4 and 7 sounds a quiet alarm to make its owner aware to keep her distance between other gym goers. If above an 8, a pair of clean underwear, a soapy wash cloth and a note emerge.

Please. Think of others around you when you are working out. I can smell you, really.

No comments: